Name: Zoro
Age: 3 months
Breed: Shepherd/Lab cross

Hi my name is Zoro and I’m a very smart puppy. I’m your typical puppy that needs a lot of stimulation and structure to be a good boy.

If you look at me too long I’ll jump on you to play. I’m learning that people look at me because I’m really cute and not because they want to play all the time.

I like to steal slippers to chew on them. I’m learning that I have my own amazing toys.

I know some basic commands (sit, leave it, stay) and will need continuous training to get even better at them.

I am 99% crate trained and the other 1% is me that needs a treat to go inside. I may cry for a couple seconds, but I will lay down and take a little nap.

I am fully house trained. I ring the bell to go outside or sometimes just cry at the door.

I’m getting really good on our walks. My foster mom is proud of me. What can I say… I love to please my human.

I love people and dogs so much! I’m looking for an active family to continue my training so I can be a really good boy and not bite your toes.

Can’t wait to meet you!

Zoro is fully vetted and will be adopted on a neuter contract

Dogs: Yes
Cats: ?
Kids: Yes

Adoption fee: $700